Am I eligible?

To qualify for a college student discount, you must be enrolled in University or college.

Accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*

Proof of eligibility

Your proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and picture. You must provide at two of the folllowing:

Types of proof of enrollment include:

    • School ID card
    • Report card
    • Transcript
    • Tuition bill or statement

For homeschooled students:

    • Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool**
    • Current membership ID to a homeschool association**
    • Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year**

Student must provide proof of enrollment for every renewal for college discount.**